The Rocky Mountain ADA Center is running on a hybrid schedule with limited in-person meeting availability. If you'd like to meet at our office, we encourage you to request an appointment.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 9:00am to 4:00pm MST
ASL/Deaf/HoH: (719) 358-2460
Video or Zoom meeting available upon request.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Tuesday – Thursday
3630 Sinton Road, Suite 103
Colorado Springs, CO, 80907
We're here to help!
We can provide both information and guidance concerning disability laws free of charge.
To get in touch, fill out the form below to get information on training or help with ADA law. You may also call the Rocky Mountain ADA Center directly (800-949-4232)
The Rocky Mountain ADA Center and its staff are always happy to work with regional and national media partners on many on ADA related topics including (but not limited to):
- General ADA Information and guidelines for citizens, public entities and businesses
- How and why the public should access the center’s resources and services
- Service Animals
- Drive-by Lawsuits
- Accessibility topics (parking, building access, sidewalks and much more)
- Updates/changes to state and federal laws
- Inclusiveness and Community Partnership(s)
- Accessible social media
- Disability Etiquette
If you are a member of media and have questions for the Rocky Mountain ADA Center, please email Joshua Steinfeld: email@example.com or call 1-800-949-4232