The Rocky Mountain ADA Center is running on a remote schedule. If you'd like to schedule a virtual meeting, we encourage you to request an appointment. Scheduled training programs are operating as designed, be it in-person or virtual.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 9:00am to 4:00pm MST
ASL/Deaf/HoH: (719) 358-2460
Video or Zoom meeting available upon request.
Rocky Mountain ADA Center
University of Northern Colorado
Gunter Hall 1170, Campus Box 155
Greeley, CO 80639
We're here to help!
We can provide both information and guidance concerning disability laws free of charge.
To get in touch, fill out the form below to get information on training or help with ADA law. You may also call the Rocky Mountain ADA Center directly (800-949-4232)
The Rocky Mountain ADA Center and its staff are always happy to work with regional and national media partners on many on ADA related topics including (but not limited to):
- General ADA Information and guidelines for citizens, public entities, and businesses
- How and why the public should access the center’s resources and services
- Service Animals
- Drive-by Lawsuits
- Accessibility topics (parking, building access, sidewalks, and much more)
- Updates/changes to state and federal laws
- Inclusiveness and Community Partnership(s)
- Accessible social media
- Disability Etiquette
If you are a member of the media and have questions for the Rocky Mountain ADA Center, please email Joshua Steinfeld at email@example.com or call 1-800-949-4232